hello sunshine!

eyes starts to droll down d bits & pieces of my life...

Calling all Ladies!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

S.A.L.E.

Shopping frenzy is BACK! owhh..soo gonna fainted looking at all those big banners with all sort of colors and eye catching 4 letter word. makes my jaws dropping low,really low n eye wide open! fuhh...
heart jumping n dancing recklessly to flock d shopping mall and start to be 'kiasu' by picking up lotsa item to purchase. any item as long as it on sale plus lovely! wallahhh!
its crazieee babe!

55 days to go for these shopping galore.
For me? its pulling me out soo badly to spend my money n shop! yea..yea...i know,must jimat,jangan boros,simpan duit yaddaa yaddaaa...but still? its heaven to buy those colorful abstract gorgeous clothes,sexy cute shoes, flare dresses and super stylish pants! woohooo!

u noe, i always have this imagination of a lovely,chicky,feminine style that i adore so much wen looking through the windows of d vibrant stores, beautiful maniqueen, fashion magazines, online fashion style and the walking models all around me that i wish i cud put it on me den dancing in front of the mirror n singing happily! d jumpsuit, hype flare dresses,super short skirt, hotpants or any outrageous perfect 10 attire. do i look good or better in that dress? fabulous? pretty bad or pretty ok? whatever.. i just want to turn my imagination to reality but i couldnt because i dont have that much penny to purchase what i've imagine plus my culture/religion doesnt allow me to wear those xcukup kain.hahaha. so fantasy will always be fantasy. haihhh...sooo deadly wanna be like how Ivanka dress up to work, or maybe like queen Rania (ohh so gorgeous lady!) or maybe like daphne iking,or maybe like sazzy falak (ohh so good taste in fashion!) or maybe Zoey Deschanel (in 500 days of summer!) or maybe like Tia Hakim (she is so pretty from head to toe even she's married!). okkk...forget it! let see my top 3 list of shopping paradise.. teehee :)

TOP 3 Shopping Malls

1) One Utama (i called it 1U)
Parking : superb!
Stores : various of choices
Food : not much of my taste
Experience : I dont really like the flow of the stores arrangement.its kinda complicated coz the store are everywhere.


2) The Pavilion (i called it Pavi)
Parking : not really coz it is costly
Stores : great! various of choices
Food : i love d food court! marvellous!
Experience : arrangement of the stores r OK, ease shopping n all my fav stores r large and superb!


3) Sunway Pyramid
Parking : lovely on the weekdays, bad on the weekends
Stores : just nice for my shopping galore
Food : just OK.
Experience : i am soo in love with it after they renovate n upgrade d mall especially the washroom! clean n neat.



* out of my list : Mid Valley! last time it was my bestest place to shop! now no more after it had sibling which is The Garden. traffic jam,traffic parking,traffic people, the toilet r smelly(dilapidated washroom they had! haha..especially d ground floor toilet near teppanyaki.Yucks!), nothing new@upgrade (very bad marketing strategy! they just know how to paint the mall walls-thats d only major changes i've notice). my day can be turn down becoz of all d traffics. Mid Valley is sooo bored. really. BUT. because of MNG,i dont mind squeezing myself in the sea of people and jam pack cars & parking. teeheee


Ohh...all d 3 malls shared one similarity which is, all of it got MNG store! love it! love it! love it! :)



My Top 10 List of Brands


1) MNG


2) ZARA


3) Forever 21


4) Nichi


5) Charles & Keith


6) Nose & Vincci & MOD


7) PADINI


8) Topshop


9) Miss Selfridge


10) WH


* all d shopping blogs (its my blog mall!) listed on ur left side! ALL! :)
I'm a craziee blogshop shopper! Dang! ;)






Psst : darling! lets jom shopping! hahaha 

0 justaword: