hello sunshine!

eyes starts to droll down d bits & pieces of my life...

Oh my Anuar Zain...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010


LELAKI INI...



its CRAZIEEEE...

tadi odw g office tetibe menjerit xtentu pasal bile Fara announce Anuar Zain in d house!!!!
oh my...heart drop! hahaha...
coincidentally there's this one taxi car driver next to me and he looked at me one kind as if im an alien to him..nahhh i dont care, i even smile at him back and angkat tangan den go. :)


I LIKE HIM ALOT esp HIS SONGS & HIS AURA!



die wat pagi i bersinar-sinar n hati girang gumbira. paling dahsyat is that i sanggup masuk office lambat and stay in the car just to listen to him! and this is serious! luckily my bos g meeting ngan JAIS so dengan selambenye masuk lambat.

Owhh! he will launch his new album dis September and i cant wait for that! Grrrrr...



People around me always said these to me :
- he's a gay
- he's rude
- he's arrogant
- he's fake
- etc.
guess wat? I xkisah pun! bluekkkk! as long as he produces a good songs for me, his fan. thank you.




* Still remember how disappointed i am bile tiket anuar zain sold out mase konsert die kat IB. that time ngan mahirah ( how i miss u alot darling! ) yang ade pun RM 300++ so memang xmampu la kami kan...

* Still remember the excitement me & ninie felt when die nak wat concert and we are craving to watch him live but we're unlucky.


p/s : lelaki itu... tetap di hati! xoxo


2 justaword:

nuruliznie said...

yeay i penah salam diaaa. haaa. sila jeles. hehe. please2. hope dia buat concert lagi masa kita da kje nanti then we already have LOTS of money in the pocket then boleh la kita gi tgk secara beramai2. really, really in love with this adorable guy :D

allboutema said...

kannn...cant wait for that moment darling!
seat paling depannnn kite book ok! kasi jeles kat sume orang! hahahaha