hello sunshine!

eyes starts to droll down d bits & pieces of my life...

me. love.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010



Love 1
However far away,
I will always love you,
However long i stay,
I will always love you,
Whatever words I've said,
I will always love you,
I will always love you...


Love 2
I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldnt stand losing,
It is not because u're beautiful and smart and perfect,
It is because I dont feel alone anymore,
and both of us makes things perfect,
for both of us...


Love 3
U came into my life,
Making my empty life perfect,
U shine like the rising sun in the morning,
It makes me love you forever,
Whenever you smile and whenever you laugh...

I've never met a girl like you,
The one I'm looking for all this while...

U came when Im in need of you,
The girl I missed the most...

Thank you sayang...
Thank you...

My everyday when I met you,
Happy and meaningful,
You're the cure for my wounded soul,
Like an angel from heaven...


Love 4
You make me smile like a sun,
Fall out of bed,
Singing like a bird,
dizzy in my head,
spins like a record,
crazy on the sunday night,
Owhh u make me smile...


Love 5
A hundred fays have made older since the last time I saw ur pretty face,
All the miles that separate,
dissapear when Im dreaming of ur face...


Love 6
Dear God,
If one day You give me a chance,
Dont take it away in a glance,
Give me some time to fight,
I promise I'll treat her right,
I'll hold her with respect,
keep her in contact,
wrap her around my warm love blanket,
So all her hurtful pasts she can forget,
I'll do her right I will not pass,
Hoping that I'll be the last...to steal her heart away,
To u The Almighty I'll pray,
Don't you let us be apart,
Till the beginning and of course from the start,
So both of us wont be alone,
In this universe u'll always own...


Love 7
Moon so bright,
U're so fine,
Keep ur heart,
Here with mine,
Life's a dream,
We are dreaming...


Love 8
Have u ever loved somebody so much,
It makes u cry,
Have you ever needed something so bad,
U can't sleep at nite,
Have u ever tried to find the words, but they dont come out right...


Love 9
Aint happy when Im mad,
Aint happy when Im sad,
Dont feel right when Im lonely,
Should I excite when ure not with me,
Wondering if ure doing ok,
Eager to wait for the message,
Hey,
Feeling blue everything's not right,
Hiding myself by the city light,
Keep myself busy with all the routine,
So I wont think of the beauty queen,
Trying to keep ourselves apart..
Didnt know its gonna be so hard,
Till I meet u in any way,
My heart still gonna stay,
For the girl who always make my day...

*all these r dedicated to me by a man that is lovely.
:)


p/s : no matter what happened u must always stay F.O.C.U.S.

0 justaword: