hello sunshine!

eyes starts to droll down d bits & pieces of my life...

Love to Juliana Ramos

Monday, February 7, 2011

"I was about to make vows just two months from the accident – through thick and thin, 'til death do us part, for better or worse," he said. "What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most?" - Chris Medina.


Yes, it is an emotional moment as i nearly shed d tears when i watched everything about him n his beloved fiancee.   No one wants their dream to end up like this. but everything...Allah has a better plan for us.
Only a strong person can handle this. I believe, every clouds has a silver lining.
Watching their happy moment wen Chris surprised her at Starbucks during her working hour to proposed her,gave her the ring and everything...that is so sweet.seriously.
Suddenly, everything changed wen Juliana Ramos who is confined to a wheelchair after she was in an accident that cause her a traumatic brain injury. Seeing her paralyzed after they shown the happy moment video makes me feel so sad.  :'(
i am amazed by chris. he is such a great guy.he even wears his ring around his neck.In this world, not many man r like that. this is what i called true love. no matter how bad or how damn bad ur partner is, accept him/her for whom they are. Yes! people around may judge differently but only we know coz no body really knows accept we ourself. 
Deep down in my lil heart, i pray for a man dat can take good care of me wen i am no more pretty, no more in shape, no more healthy or no more can handle myself. who knows. anything can happen in a split second. i'm scared but as i said Allah will always has a good plan for us. therefore...i just need my true love. love me as i am. 
One more thing, i do hope chris wont change if he gets to be famous after this. oh yes! being famous is everyone's dream. so i really hope chris will stay d same. same ordinary person that love juliana so much. finger crossed. 



2 justaword:

fadly ismail said...

i can make thousands of promises 2 u but i dont want to...i'll prove it 2 u my dear...with all my heart and life......till death do us part...

allboutema said...

insyaAllah...im praying for d best about us and our future to be together. insyaAllah.. :)