hello sunshine!

eyes starts to droll down d bits & pieces of my life...

TAMMAT

Friday, June 11, 2010

arrrggghhhhhhh....rase cam nak nanges je! my heart skipped! I'm flattered! overwhelmed. tremendously happy!
hanya Tuhan saje yg tahu perasaan ni. jantung dok dup dap dup dap dup dap...sebab gembira sangat!

tadi baru je check result. Alhamdulillah...dapat la merasa selempang bila convo nanti. :)

segala usaha selama 4 tahun lebih sudah di pengakhiran. macam xcaye je...segala penat lelah, dugaan yang maha hebat dan semua pengalaman pahit manis akhirnya berbaloi. bile ingat2 balik, tersenyum sendirian,bergenang pun ade.

ini la kot hikmahnya.

As i told my bf, now aiming for 3 things!

1) work as hard as i could,perform as best as i could and try to be close to perfect in order to gain a perfect living for myself & family.
2) getting marry with d one i love n d one who love me.alot.sincerely.
3) further my Master sumwhere across the world. This is my dream since school n i hope one day i can fullfill this. InsyaAllah..

I noe, climbing up d ladder of success needs alot of courage and determination. InsyaAllah, usaha tangga kejayaan dan sentiasa ikhlas dalam ape pun. itu prinsip saya.

saya sudah TAMAT.END.FINISH.COMPLETE.DONE. both Diploma in Mass Communication & Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication (Hons) Public Relations. Now attached under Corporate Communications, Sime Darby Property circled with lovely family, lovely man, lovely friends & lovely colleague.

CONVO... cepatlah datang! :)




Psst : another hikmah that God has gave me is u.

0 justaword: