hello sunshine!

eyes starts to droll down d bits & pieces of my life...

Till we meet again Boss! sob sob

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My lovely boss has resigned n no longer Head,Corporate Communications. 

I learned a lot from her since my 1st day of internship here. 
Even though she's kind of meticulous n fussy, yet she's an adorable person with a kind heart.
Nearly 2 years of experience here in the company under her makes me whom i am today.
All of us gonna miss her presence, and things wont be the same anymore.
My mind will races all the memories with her for sure. 
Business has to go on as usual and so we will. without her. 
Had a nice last long chat with her and this is what she said :

"InsyaAllah Ema, you'll have a bright future in your career. Ur brave and willing to work hard!"

I will boss. I will work harder to be like you and be in ur position. InsyaAllah. 

Today maybe hell for me but later heaven awaits. 

Passion+Patient = SUCCESS. 

0 justaword: